Wednesday, July 17, 2024

If You Renounce Humanity, is the Curse of Adam Revoked?

 I'm not a journalist and Betteridge's law doesn't apply to me.

 If certain vague and informal actions count, I renounced my humanity a long time ago. 

 Does the curse of adam apply to me?

 "Cursed is the ground because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life."
 "By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food"

 I eat though I don't work.

 "It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field."

 For one, I eat a lot of meat. For two, no, I find the ground produces generally flowers and stuff, not thorns. Even if they are thistles, thistle blooms have a lovely violet colour. Clouds and the sky are great. Rocks too. Nothing anywhere nearby is thorny. All fully blessed, actually, thanks all the same.

 "until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

 Can we safely assume I was not dust, and to dust and the ground I will not return? 🤔 It would be weirdly inconsistent if this part was not contradicted by empirical Reality. 


 By now I have formally and intentionally renounced humanity. I want nothing to do with it. I disavow any connection to Caino masochiens beyond the coincidental. In all ways, means, and forms, I separate myself from humanity. All human behaviours have ceased, or will cease as soon as I notice they are human. Everything human is foreign to me.
 If interesting, in a fascinating train-crash sort of way.

 The curse of adam hasn't hitched or hiccuped. Still wholly doesn't apply to me. I do not behave as a human, and consequently do not suffer the human results. It's only the artificial that causes me issues. I have a hate-hate relationship with bricks, concrete, and blacktop. Cursed are the fruits of self-hating Cain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These people say life used to be good before WW2. What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4W61ZKj4I4

Alrenous said...

Herding is relatively okay but farming is bad for you.

Even today with all the coal and oil, farmers haven't reached the heights of health enjoyed by their nomadic hunter ancestors.