Thursday, October 21, 2021

Envy makes the world go round.

There was a study that showed only about 30% of men have a sense of humour. The other 70% don't think that's funny. They don't think that's funny at all. 

Women do laugh at men's jokes, but the same study showed they're lost in the statistical noise near 0% for making funny jokes. The 70% really, really don't like that. Them and feminists, of course. 

Hence the Netflix walkout, et cetera.
Also explains dad 'jokes'. Men who know they're supposed to be 'funny' but don't understand what that means, exactly. Copycats.

No comments: