Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I Fucking Love Discipline

 I always knew I thought it was cool, but I sat down and thought about it properly and my god but I get excited about being disciplined. And discipline in general. I love it very nearly as much as I love learning. 

 It's pretty easy to share why: discipline causes bad things to go away. Mercy rewards bad things and helps them proliferate. All hail severity! Woo! 

 I figure it's due to my nontrivial warrior genes. Where is discipline the greatest, the most unavoidable? In war. In battle. It's easy to imagine that if it was my first priority rather than my second, I might be all: "Yeah, Ragnarok me! Right in the face, bring it!" 

 That which can be destroyed ought to be! Should have secured your shit, Odin, lol! 

 (Baldr's mom didn't genuinely pray for security, and neither did Baldr. They got what they prayed for. Loki was very correct: that which cannot get hurt is already not alive. Re-create, do not preserve. Which in turn makes his Prometheus-like imprisonment wildly unjust...except Loki, also, should have secured his shit. Careless cunts.)
{Though, hint: correctly, Loki's wife did the opposite of abandoning him. These old stories are as startlingly coherent as you might have heard, as long as you keep in mind the re-tellers are repeating the words of self-serving liars.}

 What's even the point of living to be so old you can't fight? What a waste of air! it's finally okay guys, I figured it out: yes, warrior ought die in battle. 


 I do try to understand you, all 0 warrior caste readers. I even try to understand the merchant caste...but then I would, wouldn't it? It's not really for them now is it? 

 Actually I might have nonzero. It's not like warriors write comments. How would I know? 


 Why do you think I want the glorious death penalty for everything and its dog? Discipline. (Woo!) 

 

 It's more than that, though. I love discipline for its own sake. It's just fuckin' cool. What kind of degenerate likes mercy more than severity. Bruh. The line you're over is miles thataway.


 Indeed I am perhaps overexcited. I use too much self-control, so much it causes damage, among other things reducing my discipline capacity. The Truth is that which is spontaneous. I seem to have, as of now, discovered a fundamental caste dissonance in virtues. (Learning!!!!) 

 Should probably love discipline less, but I don't think I will. 

 Don't tell me the equivalent merchant virtue. I want to put off knowing that as long as possible. Feel like I'll regret looking at it. I'm sure it's unavoidable in the long run anyway.

No comments: