Saturday, August 3, 2024

Dumb Jokes Another Day

 Journalism is made of beans.

 Step 1: take some beans. Ideally, quite a lot of beans. Step 2: run them through a horse.

 Journalism!
 Male oxen also work!


 

 North of the 49th parallel, you can find USDC - the United States Department of Canada. It's a large bureaucracy.
 No, no, just bureaucracy. Plus a few moose, I suppose, and mosquitoes. The snow makes the bureaucrats even slower than usual, but they're otherwise normal bureaucrats.
 Blackflies? Like, biting musca? Is that a new slur for Canadian?

 The motto is this: "Have you tried not being poor, lol? Can't afford the bribes lmao? Have you considered killing yourself?"  

 

 

 I have a great one-liner for you. One word, even. Get ready.

 "Democracy."

 hahahahahahahahaaaha

 Follow up.

 "Voting."

 Hehehehehe.

 You gotta laugh. "Consent of the governed," also a decent one-liner. 



 The joke here is that I'm bothering to mention it

 "Pick three superpowers."
 Three superpowers? Awesome. I pick:
 answering my own wishes
 direct line to supermortal planes
 portable pocket dimension

 I guess the latter two are superfluous, since I can get them from the first one. 



 Speaking of spurious surveys, the [which nazi are you] quiz tells me I'm albert speer. Which, you know, fair.

No comments: