Friday, January 13, 2023

Ehrlich is Eugenic: "I was gullible and stupid, and now I don't have grandkids."

Praise be to Gnon and Ehrlich.

"I was a college student when I read Mr. Ehrlich's "The Population Bomb." I took it to heart and now have no grandchildren, but 50 years later the population has increased to eight billion without dire consequences. I was gullible and stupid."

https://nitter.unixfox.eu/scottlincicome/status/1613714526725373953


Likewise, transexualism is very right-wing. Extremely eugenic. Oppose de-transition; anyone dumb enough to fall for this clearly needs to be ejected from the gene pool. See also: girls being body-checked out of competitive spectator sports.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been exactly what the human race deserves.

No comments: