Monday, January 31, 2022

Hiatus

Hey, at least it's official hiatus.

Other tasks have eaten all my blogging time. On the plus side they should be inherently limited and regular posting will resume at some point.  

As a palliative I've been trolling Steve Sailer. You can get the feed here. https://www.unz.com/comments/all/?commenterfilter=Alrenous


If the hiatus lasts longer than a month (maybe more than two?) I commit to resuming posts on the first of a month. There's also an RSS feed. Works fine for me, though it can be buggy for some folk. I use an in-browser solution since I never want more than a dozen feeds; a bookmark folder is a perfectly workable technique.

 

P.S. You can see it's not normal for my blog to be regular with a casual glance at the archives widget to your right.

No comments: