Wednesday, January 5, 2022

"“What the heck happened to Germany in the 20s and 30s? Very intelligent, highly educated population, and they went barking mad. And how did that happen?” asked Malone."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/governments-admit-using-mass-formation-psychosis-tool-population-control

Do think it's some kind of coincidence or joke that I use the name "Fascism" for the ideology of the Regressive Inquisition? Do you suppose I'm exaggerating when I say America is Fascist? I mean, I am joking: the joke is I'm deadly serious. The term fits so well it's genuinely funny. 

America is a Fascist country. it's important so I said it twice. My definition isn't weird or idiosyncratic, it's just the real descriptive definition of Fascism. You can expect America to continue to do many Nazi Germany things. Mixed with some Stalinist Russia things, of course. 

It's only idiosyncratic in that nobody else will admit Fascism is Fascist, because obviously if you admit to being Fascist then you have to stop, because it's a terrible idea. Nobody else can define it properly because when they get even slightly serious about it, they nail themselves in the forehead on the first shot. "That can't be right!" Thus, as per usual, narcissists project: the Regressive Inquisition sees Fascism if and only if you are anti-Fascist.


No comments: