Thursday, December 22, 2022

Tearing JBP down as an excuse to avoiding building himself up

Hey, maybe at least try not to be Plato's Democratic Man.

"I've been modeling myself after Dr Jordan Peterson but not the clean your room version of a few years ago, the current one where I'm weirdly theatrical and break into seemingly random crying jags and dress like a vaudeville villain"
https://nitter.unixfox.eu/Howlingmutant0/status/1604777944789835776

I guarantee you "like a vaudeville villain" would be a massive step up in the way he dresses.

I guarantee you this little shit would shame a man crying at a sunset or a baby's delivery the same way he shames JBP's admittedly pathological weeping. He can't tell the difference.


I would love it if "like a vaudeville villain" was the new GAE dress code. Huge improvement.
Democratic man is terrified of having a style because you might get the style wrong and catch flak. They denigrate all styles because they're afraid of someone not getting it wrong and showing them up. Everyone must dress in grunge or in beige blah.

No comments: