Monday, December 26, 2022

I think I figured out your problem

"I've done everything you're supposed to."

Ah, yup. That would do it. No wonder your children are going fuckin' insane.

 

"She's been in therapy since age 12 also because of her depression"

Oh good, I was worried this ""mother"" wouldn't attest to all the symptoms of derangement that she's caused. 


Note that she's isn't even competent enough at doing what "you're supposed to" to spell [a lot] correctly. She's desperately trying to conform and failing. She's not only following the recipe for total perversion, she's following it wrong. 

This ""mother"" lets the Regime fill and overfill her buffers and doesn't save anything for the physical reality of her family members.

If you have any genuine empathy for your children, you can't do what you're "supposed to" do. You see how upset they are, and you can't bear to continue. It's not the envious resentment of the pilloried transgressor. They're crestfallen. Appalled. Betrayed. It's not entitled spite, it's hopeless despair. Or, as some call it, [depression].


"My child showed no warning signs"

"There's always a chance this is also a maladaptive coping mechanism for her to deal with something else that slid past me."

 

"With my eldest, I'm hoping her art can become her way of coping."

Remember, don't fix problems. That's not what you're supposed to do. You "cope" with them. 


"In my own research I've seen countless screenshots of children making posts saying "My parents have a small age gap, ew, I can't trust them anymore" and I'm left here terrified, wondering how many of them have been groomed "

Don't worry, it won't be long until treating a 10-minute age difference as an atrocity is what you're "supposed to" do. 

Unless he's hot, of course. Then kto kogo and his hot girlfriend outranks your dowdy mom voice.


https://archive.ph/20221026174438/https://old.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/xaexrc/i_got_a_phone_call_from_my_daughters_school_and/

No comments: