Sunday, October 20, 2024

Speedrun: Migration is for Losers

 Mortal wealth is illth, Envy.
 The purpose of migration is Enviousness maximization.
 Migrants move because they feel too much Envy and don't get enough Envy.
 Immigrants are resentful losers. 

 Competent winners stay in their own country rather than trying to win again on hard mode.
 Losers are leftist and winners are less-leftist, which is why immigration always votes for the more-Communist party. 


 P.S. Arguing migration on the merits is imbecilic. You're either the sovereign and have already decided, or you don't get to decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not very left-wing, but I am a loser and I am a migrant! Maybe I am scum, maybe I don't deserve any respect, but migration was the choice I made and now I have to deal with it.