Monday, March 11, 2024

Revenge is Sour: Schooling

 The condition of an instructor being able to get close enough to a student to educate at him was that he should already be educated. 

 The condition of finding a master is that the apprentice should not need any training. 


 The people who need schooling cannot be schooled.

 Those who can use schooling have no need for a school. It's all post hoc ergo propter hoc. Education steals credit for the achievements of those who educate themselves.
 E.g. me. Just try to stop me from knowing things. I dare you. As long as I'm not actively forbidden from showing up to where smart folk are, I will show up whether you want me there or not. "Hi! Tell me things!"

 Imagine a professor who hates the sound of his own voice, lmao. 

 It's only a problem because no such smart place exists.
 I am kinda forbidden from just showing up at the chip fab, and even if I weren't, they don't know anything except stuff about chip design. The condition of needing instruction on chip fabrication was that I be allowed inside the chip fab. What a coincidence.

No comments: