Saturday, March 30, 2024

Personal Evidence of Spiritual Reality

 When magnets repelled each other, I used to be able to see the stick or rod holding them apart. It looked infinitely thin, but glowed, making whatever was behind it appear brighter. In a sense, opposing poles connect at precisely the middle where the flux lines cannot bend away from each other without breaking symmetry. Of course this is technically a hallucination and perverse. It was temporarily useful for evidence of things beyond normal senses, but being presented as a normal sense is unhealthy and consequently went away. 

  I can still draw crude lines and shapes across my own vision, essentially slight voluntary hallucinations.I sometimes use this to improve an eyeball estimation. E.g. drawing a line and then filling a cup to that line. If I tune into that frequency without drawing a line, stuff appears to have colourless auras. 

 I saw a ghost once. A blue glowing hand wrapped itself around a door, as if to push it open and move through the portal, except the door was already open and pushed against a wall. Coming out of the back rooms, I guess. I was filled with terror and ran. I did not decide to find out if I was seeing things or not. (As per my usual sharp thinking, by reflex I in fact ran towards the ghost, as the proper escape was between me and her.)

 Aside from these two examples, I have never seen or heard anything that wasn't physically there. 

 I have twice experienced full telepathic savantism. Probably via sleep deprivation. I heard, word-for-word, what someone was going to say before they in fact said it. 

 I have twice experienced direct gnosis. Absolute certainty of a fact I could not possibly know. Indeed I've never been as certain of anything than of these two facts. The first time I confirmed it. The second time, I decided confirming it was unethical, but the circumstantial evidence was very strong. Both times were basically pointless, as far as I know. "I shall reveal unto you: this coin will flip to tails!" "Um, I'm neither flipping it nor calling it. Why are you telling me this?" The only purpose I can think of was to produce this exact paragraph right here. Mission accomplished?


 Due to these experiences, I tried divination. Works great. I learn all sorts of things I have no way of knowing. If I insist they'll even tell me things it's not good for me to know and they don't want to tell me. E.g. they'll give me omens, even though they don't want to and I shouldn't ask for them. Consequently I can read omens, although it would be better if I couldn't, the way I can no longer see the magnet lines. I find using aids, such as runestones or tarot cards, to be nothing but distractions and obfuscations. These things are called [occult] because they occlude what you're trying to look at. They only work if the reader already knows the answer and the aid is merely supplying words for the knowledge they already have.

 Mainly divination is set 2. Have to learn the language. 


 In light of this evidence, I have experienced a mysterious something that is probably spiritual, even though it's fully explainable by night terrors or some equivalent mundane medical event. When I was very young, I would wake up, already in distress, and find that everything would look terribly far away. Felt as if something had gained a firm grip on my soul and was trying to wrench it out of my body, making the tangible world appear distant and untouchable. I felt close to death, and not in the fun way. 

No comments: