Saturday, April 8, 2023

Yes, You Incredible Fucking Morons, Don't Break the Law

Don't piss off someone with a bigger stick than you.

Either get the bigger stick yourself, or accept defeat. 

"the laws are designed to disempower you by restricting your right"

oh noes, not my ""rights"" anything but those

But seriously you just admitted they're tyrants.
Obviously this is malicious. He's suggesting you go piss of the tyrant. Gee I wonder what will happen to everyone who takes this advice.
https://nitter.unixfox.eu/remnantposting/status/1642961634955231233
Particularly if they take it in, say, January.

I'm sure The Revolution™ 2.0 will go great from out of The Gulags, 2.0


You already let your enemies take the high ground, and now you're complaining your enemies have the high ground.

Also, they're so weak I can't count them as my enemies. I have no enemies. Are you pathetic, or delusional? 

(At least, no living enemies.)

No comments: