Monday, April 10, 2023

Some Claim I'm Superhuman

>"Men always lie, but really we WANT to tell the truth. Lying is a pain."

Because lying is a pain, I don't lie.

Is Tate claiming I'm a god? 🤔  


>"We simply have endless daily battles and cant handle another one."
https://nitter.unixfox.eu/Cobratate/status/1645468559647076354

The solution is to refuse to fight it. Tell the truth. If they're pissed, just let them be pissed. "You can't say that!" I already did though? "That's horrible!" I see, okay then. "You really shouldn't say that!" I'm already aware of your position, thanks.
Dark, occult truth: you don't have to make them believe you just because you opened your mouth. They can go on being delusional if they want.
They can ask for a fight but you don't have to agree.

There's another strategy: refuse to answer. "You don't actually want me to answer that," or some variation thereof. Misdirect: "Thanks for letting me know [whatever the question implies]."
"Does this make me look fat?" "Thanks for letting me know you're carefully considering your weight." "I appreciate the care and effort you put into your appearance." 

Or: "Yes. It makes you look fat. Try the other one."
"You're a horrible boyfriend!"
"Your opinion is noted."
What is she going to do about it? I guarantee you: either way, I don't care. Why? Because I secured my shit. If it's mine, she can't touch it without my conscious permission.


If she's fighting you that much, tell her to quit it or get a girl who doesn't.
The truth is very useful here: "If you fight me that much, it's better for me to be single. Are you going to stop?" You don't need to care what her answer is; either way, it will work out for you. That's the power of truth.


Tate cares more about the relationship than the truth, but he's too sissy to come out and say so. He's desperate for pussy. Instead, he makes excuses.

I say the truth. If that's a problem for the relationship, so be it.

Manwhores are not manly. They are liars; they lie about what a man is.

That or I'm some transcendent being. Whichever you prefer, really.
Uhhh, thanks Tate. You're too kind.

3 comments:

paranoid sadist said...

Tate lies because he's a scumbag. And he isn't into pussy.

Anonymous said...

if he isn't into pussy, the he's not guilty?

Alrenous said...

Tate very obviously "needs" pussy, but yes manwhores are pretty gay.

Come to think, it's fairly similar, isn't it? If you're sticking it up their pooper, it doesn't matter very much whether it's a man's or a woman's pooper. If you don't think that's gross there's something wrong with you, which the ancients called sexual perversion. In other words sodomy is always homosexual.

"they all adore me. They see me as their hero"
If so, then Tate's children have poor taste. Children are not particularly known to be discerning. At least he's not functionally identical to a virgin, I suppose.