Thursday, October 6, 2022

Secure Your Shit, EVE Edition

Just like Gevlon's Orca, you can simply secure yourself against the black government, and all they're able to do is to is neener-neener at you and pretend they won.
(Don't worry, the peasants will all agree with them, because NPCness.)

https://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/search?q=double-wrapped+burn+jita

The peasants aren't going, "Oh geeze oh man, how do I secure my Orca?" 

It's instrumental. They're thinking, "Okay, I want to seize the government. What's my excuse for trying to seize the government? Okay, it's because they keep seizing my Orca, and I'm going to argue they're not "supposed" to do that!"

Except, you know, this already happened. This competition already occurred, and the winners are already in charge of the government. Satan ruled Hell because Satan wanted it most. Satan was arch-traitor because he had already proven he was the most treacherous. Turns out nobody could out-lie the father of lies for some reason.

No comments: