Tuesday, January 23, 2024

"White" Isn't a Race

 Any objections? 


“Tradition” likewise means nothing; the traditions of England are not the traditions of Kashmir or even of France. To argue they are demeans us all.

https://nitter.unixfox.eu/lmrwanda/status/1749077493758509149

 Worse, Saxon traditions still noticeably differ from Anglo traditions. (E.g. Saxons are mentally dull, Anglos are worse for lying constantly than Jews are.) A "white" culture is a Catholic/Universalist/Narcissist/Jewish notion which actively contradicts both Anglo and Saxon culture, never mind Scottish, Irish, Basque, Catalan, Teuton, etc etc etc.

 

 Do I need to explain this, or am I explaining that the Sun rises in the morning? Can I take it for granted? 


 Do note that my comments are post-moderated. It should have no captcha or ID requirements. It's just that if you lie I'll delete it later. I can lie to myself if I want to witness lies, thanks. Don't need your help for that, much obliged.

No comments: