Thursday, July 27, 2023

Heretical Morning Beverage

I drink both tea and coffee, alternating irregularly. 

I only drink decaf. 

I don't really drink tea or coffee, I drink lattes. Like 50:50.

The dairy is mainly for temperature control. At that ratio I can comfortably chug the whole cup immediately.

It's cream, not milk, to cut down on the sugar, meaning I get a rich drink. Milk sits burningly in my stomach the same way rice does.

The coffee is instant, because I can't be arsed to use grinds, filters, etc, and with that much milk you can't taste it in detail anyway.

The best part: originally, I drank out of a beer mug. In the middle there, a university-branded mug. Now I have a  mug with my local sports team on it. My opinions on all these things are exactly what you would expect, I just use their mugs anyway, because they were free. Just need, like, a vegan mug to complete the set.

 

I usually don't drink it in the morning.
When I did use sugar I used brown because why not. 

Having to stir is surprisingly uncomfortable, and now I don't.


However, I do put the milk in second. I suppose I have to break the rule about breaking rules. Can't be too consistently heretical. 

I would use a tea ball and loose-leaf if it came in decaf.

No comments: