Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Identity or Happiness?

Just a question I want to flesh out next.

If you had a choice between being yourself, the person you are now that you defend as yourself, and being happy, fulfilled, joyful, etcetera, which would you choose?

If you could slowly turn from yourself into happy?

If you had a hard choice, and you had to suddenly become someone totally different - someone happy?

If you were allowed to keep a few totally cosmetic quirks?

Which would you choose?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would choose to be myself. I appreciate what life has to offer, the happy and the sad, and wouldn't want any shortcuts to bypass any of it. I think it's the experiences in life that help define who we are.

Alrenous said...

0) Note date.

1) Reading comprehension. This is not a bypass, fool.

2) That's some serious pabulum. "I think it's the experience" excuse me, I have a sudden nausea attack.