Friday, December 22, 2023

The Political Statements on Eugenics

 I'm aware that every public statement is politics, but I keep forgetting. Everyone is trying to make you serve their interests instead of your own.

 A lot of folk say eugenics is bad. What they mean is that eugenics is bad for the folk in question.

 The "evil" of eugenics is
 1) Any eugenicist would prevent the speaker from breeding
 or
 2) Even if good eugenic rules of thumb were known, the speaker couldn't follow them due to anti-discipline mutations.

 Anti-eugenicists are trying to prevent you from using an advantage they themselves can't use.  


 Remember, there is only eugenics and extinction. If your gene pool is decaying, it will decay to zero. If it's not decaying, it's eugenic. In a large population, both can be true of different subpopulations. Note that there's an event horizon. At some point a subpopulation's gene pool is so bad that extinction is inevitable. 

 I suppose you could literally enslave them and breed them by force like farm animals, but who would bother? Short of this, their instincts tend toward anti-health, thus decline is ineluctable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you having a kid Alrenous?

Alrenous said...

Such a subtle gotcha.

Go play with your children and stop bothering decent folk.

Anonymous said...

I was hostile but I sincerely wish you the best. You helped me a lot. I hope you find a nice girl and reproduce

Alrenous said...

What did I help you with?
I assume some of it isn't working, but from this side it's impossible to tell which is which.