Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Basic Thumb Up vs. Thumb Down

 Here's the question: if I become too emotional to follow the local norms and need a minute to compose myself, will you immediately start using this against me? Will you refuse to let me withdraw so as to force an error?

 Will you be considerate or thoughtful if I can't immediately punish you for transgression? 

 Can I ask you withdraw from a minor (low-profit) trespass, or must I aggressively demand it? 

 In short, do I need to have violent power over you? 

 Must I force you to behave if I want basic decency? 


 What I observe is that the answer is essentially always yes. A human not motivated by fear is motivated by sadism. What I see is that someone who becomes emotional is already having it used against them, whether they're allowed to withdraw or not. Norms everyone demand lies, Satanically. The human and the science are always in conflict.


 Note the symmetry. If you have to be violently forced to be decent, then I can be as indecent as I want to you and nobody can stop me. A society which permits rudeness is an inherently violent, treacherous, deviant, and defective society. 

 This violence is what's usually referred to as "civilization." Some brutally driven decency is better than no decency at all, right? Barbarianism is what happens when the inferiors fight against this repression, even though they'll lose, right?


 We can argue that maybe strangers should be violent with each other. Don't come out from behind your fence unless you're fully kitted up for mutually-assured-destruction. Cowards, who refuse to fight any losing battles and are consumed by short-term considerations, can stay home.

 How about family members? So-called friends? At least treat your family politely without having to be bullied into it. Americans, of course, don't even know what politeness is and couldn't use it if they wanted to. They talk up their empathy all the time precisely because they're hoping someone will school them in empathy.


 Humans are only useful as slaves. You must enslave them to get cooperative behaviour.
 Problem: slaves are not useful. Keeping a slave is unprofitable unless [having a slave] is your end value. 

 

P.S. Christianity isn't wrong about everything. These slaves really are irredeemable - Original Sin or whatever. However, they're far more tolerable if they repent for being irredeemable. Slaves who go around touting their alleged virtues are completely insufferable. 

P.P.S. Kindly note there is nothing inherently racial about any of this. It shouldn't come from a special organ or be anything like rocket science. It's just Machiavelli's dictum: do no small harm. If you're not declaring war, be nice.
 Around blacks, never relax. Or around whites. Or yellows. Or reds. Or blue-oranges or whatever.

No comments: