Sunday, December 17, 2023

Compulsory Schooling and its Consequences Have Been a Disaster for the Human Race

 Not that a good anti-humanist should care about humanity. Or whole races, for that matter. Not my* race, not my problem. *(In the sense of entitled alloidal owner. Not my race™. It's mine if I can sell it.)

 

 It is not at all hard to make the case that compulsory schooling caused WWI and final destruction of the aristocratic tradition. Second or third generation schooled kids - the no-parent kids raised by no-parent adults. Blaming industry doesn't work - the dates don't line up properly.

 If so, it means the World War regime is the compulsory schooling regime.

 Or, as I prefer to call it, Communism.
 Given Plato was so enamoured with creches, perhaps I should call it Plato's Communism.

No comments: