Friday, November 24, 2023

Regardless, Teachers are Losers

 Even if you refuse to see that Prussian school is inherently destructive, you don't want to send your kids to school because teachers are all massive losers. Don't send your kids to hang out with losers. Or, I dunno, it's a "free" country, maybe you want them to grow up to be losers due to loser role models and getting socialized into loser society.

 The best you can hope for in a teacher is a failed non-teacher. I had one guy who used to do weapons research but had to settle for teaching because his girl didn't want to move. That's your high-water mark: not being such a hopeless incompetent that they can't even attempt to maintain another career. 


 No wait, that's exactly it, isn't it? Americans really do want their kids to be socialized as losers and grow up to be total failures. And then complain (bully the kid) about how much of a loser they are, indefinitely. The plan is clearly working fabulously. 

 Americans send their kids to hang around all day with bureaucrats (think DMV) because they really do hate them that much. Just infinite loathing.

 Carry on, I guess. I shouldn't have underestimated the resentful spite of the median voter. 

 

 Though come to think I'm assuming they can be socialized differently. Maybe the kids are hopeless to start with. I'm hardly the biggest fan myself (it just shouldn't matter since they're not my family). Or am I assuming? I recall the Amish kids, who are socialized differently and are hardly a stock superior to regular kids. Not hopeless; is possible.

 Yeah. It's the self-loathing. 

 I know the kids will fail to reject the self-loathing doctrine when they grow up, which is a sufficiently lethal vice, but they don't know that, which reveals the perfidy. It's intended to be sinful and profane, even though it turns out, in the end, the kids deserve it.

No comments: