Wednesday, November 1, 2023

"Humans were okay until..."

 "Dogs were ok before this animal empathy thing got out of control. 

 "e.g. Had a beagle when I was kid. He got hit by a car, recovered well enough physically but became ill-tempered. Bit me first, but I talked my dad out of doing anything. Bit my 2yo sister, dog was dead that hour."
https://nitter.unixfox.eu/Rule3O3/status/1704883420956934634

 And you have to do the same with people. 

 "But obviously if we are no longer allowed to have men like that, we can’t really be trusted with dogs."

 Need to respect the line beyond which the only answer is, "Nope." The line is far in the rearview mirror at this point.


 As per usual, lies, Satanism. If the dog savages the girl all of a sudden there's empathy for the girl...but you can't convince the "empathy" crowd to care enough to prevent the girl from being savaged.

No comments: