Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Selflessness is Evil, Round 2

 If I tell you I have a selfish wish, then I legitimize your selfish wishes. "I want $100 for that," you respond, and I can hardly argue that you're being selfish, now can I? Selfishness is cooperation and trade. Selfishness is (being required to) support and reward those who support you. Greed is not merely good, it is great and glorious.

 If I tell you it is "for your own good" then I actively deny your selfish wishes. I objectify and demean you, see? I'm claiming that I get to decide what you want. It's inherently traitorous.

 For some reason, when what you want is to give my friends money, calling out my selfishness never works rhetorically. Noticing that I'm overriding your judgment with my self's is a non-starter. This is why humanity is so detestable. 

 It's not about denying my wishes. I can launder whatever wish I want through [selflessness]. The only possible purpose of saying it's not about me is to deny your wishes. When you claim a desire - any desire - if my gambit works, I can call it selfish and discredit it. You're only allowed to receive what I deem fit to give you, and indeed disliking my choices is also...""""selfish."""" I put so much work into that mud pie...boo hoo....do you know how long I had to search for fresh hominid shit....

 The search for the antichrist is over: his name was Jesus. Rome did fall: he really did portend the apocalypse. And now it's falling all over again, because it didn't hit hard or painfully enough the first time. 


 Check: nobody claims to be selfless after supplying free stuff to someone who selfishly asked. It's always claiming selflessness prospectively. Inherently anti-replication. Selflessness is always fake. It is logically impossible for it not to be a lie. Obligatorily defection. Satanism.

No comments: