Sunday, April 11, 2021

On Elite Stupidity

Political perversity causes America's elites to sound stupid.

Once you stop virtue-signalling it becomes obvious that America is a communist technocracy. The political formula, simplified to the relevant features, is: [everyone is perfectly identical and I rule because I'm smarter than you].

Anyone who thinks an elite is in fact stupid has brain damage. Or is a liar who wants you to think they have brain damage.

However, because the formula is [I'm smart] the real ballers are competing to sound as stupid as possible. The winner is the one who gets their policy despite sounding like an utter tool. 


Incidentally the reason scholars are supposed to be mild-mannered is due to a 16-17th century trend that's also down to political perversity. The rule back then was: [I rule because I have a bigger stick. Do what I'll say or I'll hit you]. Scholars decided to compete to rule without touching a hair on anyone's head. It worked, because human social status systems are pro-crime, hence our current rule. 

There's no good reason not to be scholastically aggressive. It's merely a fossil of a past power grab


Even more incidentally, women don't like exercising due to an old trend among the aristocracy where they competed to be as unhealthy as possible, to set them apart from the robust peasants.

No comments: