Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Twitter is Fake

And probably gay. (I could figure it out, but why bother?) 

I'm concerned they told Musk he'll get Epstein'd if he buys twitter and he's using the fake-account thing to get out of it. 

That said, my twitter account has over 800 followers, which means I had a good sample size. How many were real? Most were inactive accounts. Someone would follow me and later forget twitter existed. The reason I approached 1000 followers can be found here: "Joined 2012."

Folk who don't sign in can't unfollow you for over-spiced tweets. The older your account, the more links will be dead.

You may note my account is itself inactive, because I was locked out. "Give us your phone number!" "No." That's 130 fundamentally-fake follows right there. Though probably most of those accounts are, in turn, inactive.

Also I never checked my main feed because I got tired of folk getting salty for getting unfollowed. Thus I followed promiscuously but instead used purely lists, so even when I was active, most of them were fake. (Bonus: the lists weren't {aren't?} algorithmically "managed." They displayed every tweet, in chronological order.)

There were certainly no shortage of bots and spammers either. I always remember the JBP tweet which was, "Depression and substance abuse: the facts" with a missing link. Got nearly 100 retweets, never mind the 800 dinks. Revealing that many of JBP's readers don't read his tweets (all about who says it, not what's said), nor does JBP himself have any idea what's on his own twitter feed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

>I'm concerned they told Musk he'll get Epstein'd if he buys twitter and he's using the fake-account thing to get out of it

There have been a lot of news articles about "SHIT ELON SAYS ABOUT OUR GOVERNMENT" over the last few weeks. Very interesting.

Maybe they gonna let him be presidunt if he a gud boy ? They just showed him that video from the grassy knoll.

Alrenous said...

"Twitter's not part of the government. Also, Mr. Musk buying Twitter is a threat to our democracy."

Uh huh.

Like, you don't even need to hear the second part at this point.

They're hypocritical about literally everything; just assume they believe the opposite of whatever they assert.

Anonymous said...



Check this out for narrative though

Twitter execs = goodthinkers and yet

https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/twitter-exec-recorded-mocking-elon-musk-for-aspergers/

Anonymous said...

NEW TWATTER DRAMAAAAAAA

JBP says a plain woman isn't exceptionally beautiful; cancellation ensues.

What do you think, is this the final nail in JBP's coffin? Criticising pronoun crazies is one thing, but womens appearance? A bridge too faaaaarrrr

Alrenous said...

JBP went too normie.

Calling a plain woman plain? Yes, absolutely, you can't do that. Especially in public.

--

Twitter execs goodthinkers? The Pope is always an atheist. Yes, of course they're just lying. The game is exactly to lie that blatantly and never get caught +/- Project Veritas.

Anonymous said...

>The Pope is always an atheist. Yes, of course they're just lying

I literally facepalmed myself. Thanks for making me feel dumb some more (not complaining, genuine gratitude).

Alrenous said...

I spent years trying to figure out how they weren't just lying.

Problem: they're just lying.